|What is Basi?
Basi is a multi-talented non-government and not-for-profit organisation, with expertise in the areas of business advisory and support services. These areas cover policy, strategy, administration, information, advice, information technology systems, Internet management, business management and business diagnostic and training.
Business Advisory Services Incorporated (Basi) was incorporated in 1994 and its’ sole mission is to facilitate employment and economic growth by providing leadership and best practice business support services to existing and emerging businesses.
With over 40 qualified consultants and nine years of providing leadership and quality business services, assistance and support to small and medium businesses located within Western and North Western Sydney, Basi has emerged as a dynamic leader in the field of business advisory services, and has earned a reputation as a well-respected voice in the community.
Basi offers a range of unique and diverse services. Our commitment to facilitating ongoing business success, has seen Basi attract clients from a wide range of industry and organisational backgrounds – all coming together to network, grow and achieve business success.
- Operates in an ethical and honest business manner
- Treats people and all businesses with respect and openness
- Continually fosters community and social capital
- Encourages clients to aspire to, and achieve success and significance in their business life
- Exceeds clients needs and expectations in every respect
- Provides equal access to professional business services and knowledge for all seeking business assistance.